Our international manufacturing partner (Mondelez International) in Székesfehérvár is looking for an experienced production Controller.
Purpose of the role:
This role is accountable to manage and control manufacturing conversion costs in the plant that has 8 lines, 600 FTEs, totalling $55MM. The position provides the financial leadership for the site with the complete costs overview, including full oversight of budgeting and monthly reporting, define and drive net productivity agenda and capital management, KPI’s tracking and monitoring, in order to support Plant management and ISC management in their decision making process.
Ensures adherence to all applicable policies, procedures and standards.
This role operates in a complex matrix environment and needs to be able to connect the dots/input and provide meaningful analysis as an output.
- Advise and partner with the plant leadership team on course of action to achieve business targets and Financial imperatives (net productivity, Capex)
- Plan and recommend priorities on the plant productivity pipeline (Ensures consistency between capital budget and productivity; Assist Business Development to assess consistency between C:D ratio and growth / NPD projects)
- Advise best routes to apply internal/external benchmarks
- Budgeting & Planning
- Control OP/Planning: Review final OP volume and related allocation to production lines, Sign-off cost centers budgets and related allocation to production lines, Supervise the OP and forecasts financial decks preparation process for the plants, and provide input where appropriate; Ensure OP rates are adequate to fully absorb costs budgeted for the year
- Review overall planning BOM, Master Recipe (incl. BOL) changes, and their validity for OP and daily operations
- Provide support to the Capex Finance team in gathering/building information required to prepare ARs and post-evaluations
- Actuals & Performance Management
- Review the monthly KPI reporting package; analyze actual performance and derive action plans to narrow/close gaps or further leverage successes
- Ensure assets tagging / physical fixed assets counts are carried out at plant level in accordance with applicable policies
- Support inventory maintenance / count, in accordance to applicable policies/practices
- IL6S Integrationl FI Pillar
- Lead Productivity cycle and co-lead FI pillar with CI function
- Train colleagues to identify and prioritize losses
- Lead loss elimination plan
- Identify opportunities from Cost & Cash Benchmark
Please send your motivation letter and CV: Katalin.MolnarBus@mdlz.com until December 31., 2018