Good news for you
This fall you can join again the Business Coach Leadership Academy, our 10-day complex development program covering the most important leadership skills.
We have received many requests over the past year, asking us to run an open leadership academy combining the best of our one-day workshops and the in-house customized leadership training sessions held for our corporate clients.
The success of a company depends on how efficient and successful their leaders are. In our accelerated, fast-changing word acquiring and retaining talents is becoming more and more important, and the skills needed for better collaboration and successful management are also becoming more and more appreciated.
We designed our 10 x 1 day complex leadership competence development program so that participants of this intensive, practical and interactive program receive up-to-date information, learn new methods and tools that they can use in their work to become more successful leaders starting right from the next day on. During the training sessions they can share with each other and with our experienced trainers (who are all experiences leaders) their leadership challenges and best practices.
As a result of the training, participants will:
- get to know their own and others’ personalities better and use it to collaborate more effectively with others.
- learn and apply the principles and the methods of effective time management and successful delegation.
- learn how to communicate and give constructive feedback more effectively and use this skill successfully.
- discover how to make more effective decisions using new methods and tools.
- be able to select and apply the appropriate motivational strategy.
- be able to use the latest stress management techniques. They will understand the concept and the symptoms of burnout, and get new ideas to activate their internal resources.
- be able to solve problems more efficiently and use positive thinking methods.
- be able to lead a team and support the members more effectively. They will understand the specifics of matrix organizations and virtual teams.
- learn the principles of empowerment, coaching and mentoring and use coaching tools in their leadership position.
- learn about the key areas of change management, manage and communicate change more effectively within your organization.
Training duration: 7 hours per module, 70 hours in total
- Self-awareness, understanding others
- Delegation and time management
- Leadership communication and feedback
- Decision making
- Stress management
- Problem solving, solution focus • Leading teams effectively, matrix and virtual teams
- Empowerment, coaching style leadership
- Change management
Requirements to receive a certificate:
- Fulfilling attendance requirements (maximum of 2 modules may be missed)
- Submitting the required number of audio recordings
- Full payment of the course fee
Timing: every Thursday, 1 day / 7 hours / module from 9.00 till 16.00
Training days in 2020: 16-th April, 23-th April, 30-th April, 7-th May, 14-th May, 21-st May, 28-th May, 4-th June, 11-th June., 18-th June
Training language: Hungarian
Our trainers combined many years of their own leadership experience with the results of the latest researches and the internationally recognized methods to design this practical development program.
Our trainers are:
Bea Bincze ACC Executive coach, mentor and trainer, TEDx speech coach
ldikó Márton-Koczó MCC Senior executive coach, trainer
Lisztes Henriett ACC Executive coach, trainer
Juhász Erika Business coach, trainer
Szabados Andrea Business coach, trainer
Training fee: 430.000 HUF +VAT / person,
Discount: If 2 people register from the same company, 5% discount; if 3 or more people 10% discount
Location: Business Coach Kft. Office, Budapest VI. ker. Városligeti fasor 32.
If you are interested in the open academy, or you would like to get a proposal tailored to your company, please contact Bea Bincze at email@example.com .
For an HUNGARIAN version, please click HERE.