A workshop on coaching
that gives you an insight
on how to use coaching tools
in your everyday job as a manager/leader.
Have you ever dreamt of improving your organization’s performance? Do you feel you have tried a lot but it is not actually functioning well? Sit back, here’s an easy way to get you across!
“We have done lots of research over the past three years, and we have found that leaders who have the best coaching skills have better business results.” Tanya Clemens, V.P. of Global Executive & Organizational Development at IBM, 2012
This 1-day interactive experience will help you understand, learn and immediately practice the most essential mentoring and coaching tools and models. Besides studying what it takes to be a powerful and effective mentor/coach, you will have an excellent opportunity to learn how you can use those skills with your employees as a manager to instantly boost your overall performance.
Who is this program for:
Mentors, Managers, Team Leaders & Supervisors
Packed with practical knowledge, this course is ideal for you to expand your management toolkit and take advantage of the benefits of coaching techniques in your everyday job with your mentee, team or direct reports. You’ll play the role of an enabler. Be prepared for that act!
A short theoretical introduction followed by active work (individual tasks, tasks in pairs or in small groups) while trying out the tools introduced. Debriefing in group coaching conversations facilitated by the trainer. Follow up personal coaching is available upon request.
Workshop program at a glance
● Basic coaching skills: a different mindset, active listening and asking the right question
● A coaching/mentoring process: phases and tools of the SPARKLE coaching model
● The coaching style manager: tools for everyday use – try and practice them immediately!
● Global trends and industry best practices
● Improved performance: the coaching management style will help you systemically improve your business performance and become a better and more effective leader. You will reach this by focusing on coaching your employees and providing opportunities for them to improve their skills, make informed decisions, solve problems and produce better results.
● Hands-on experience: our interactive workshop offers 30% theory and 70% practice with exciting exercises to facilitate learning by doing and immediately start building your toolset
● Expert facilitators: you’ll learn from experienced trainers with management background, accredited and recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
● Exchange ideas with peers: leaders do naturally feel themselves alone every now and then. Here’s the perfect opportunity to share your views and learn from others.
● Laura Komócsin PCC, author of the book ‘Toolful Coach – SPARKLE coaching model with 150 useful tools and case studies’
● Brigitta Bánhidi ACC, ‘The Coach of The Year’ ICF 2012
● Andrea Szabados ACC, President of the Professional Coaching Association
Fee and dates
Interactive workshop for up to 12 participants conducted by one or two of the above trainers in Budapest in English or in Hungarian for HUF 60,000 + VAT per person.
|21 March 2014 (Friday)
||9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
|27 March 2014 (Thursday)
||9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
|10 April 2014 (Thursday)
||9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Follow up one-on-one coaching process or mentoring consultation is available upon request with the trainer of your choice – rates to be discussed.
Toolful Coach – To support your professional performance